IRANOKIA Company was established in 1992 and started acting as the first official representative of Nokia Company in Iran, while the first equipment of cellular network was being installed simultaneously. Being vested with essential possibilities with regard to its sufficient technical potentials and specialties in hardware and software equipment for the various kinds of Nokia products, this company has ever sincebeen very active in offering the most efficient after sales services, supplying and distributing different products and fittings through more than 500 representatives and selling agents all over the country and has also secured after sales services in the ten province capitals of Iran.
Now, by trust in God and resort to his power, this company with the new name of “IRATEL “, is taking great steps in course of the Iranian Islamic republic goals for the partnership of private sectors too, in order to develop and expand even more telecommunication cellular networks in all parts of the country and render still better services for Iranian nation and government.Number Of Employees: About 185 employees in both Mobile Phone & Networks departments.Nature Of Experience: A leading Telecom Company in Nokia Mobile Phone & Networks.
Managing Director: MAHMOUD REZA ABRISHAMCHI
Our mission is to leverage technology and expertise of our invaluable professional team to provide the best service experience for the communication industry. Our goal is nothing short of building the world's most customer centric organization capable of providing total customer delight consistently.
To be the preferred International After Sales Management Provider, recognized for creating competitive advantage by fulfilling customer requirements.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Pars IRATEL Company is dedicated to operating an Integrated Management System (IMS) to meet the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2000, BS EN ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:1999 in order to demonstrate our commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality to all our stakeholders.
To facilitate continual improvement, measurable objectives, and targets shall be at relevant functions and levels of the organization.
The defined organization structure, specified responsibilities and the provision of adequate resources, shall allow for the effective implementation of this Policy and IMS throughout the organization.
We are committed to:
• Identifying, assessing and controlling HSEQ risks arising from our activities, products and services
• Compliance with identified legal and other requirements, including customer requirements, industry standards and best practice, to minimize risk and to prevent environment damage.
• Ensuring the Competence of our personnel to fulfill their dut ies to all relevant standards.
• Co operation and co ordination with relevant stakeholders, including clients, contractors and enforcing authorities etc
• Evaluating compliance with identified legal and other requirements through pro active and re active monitoring and measuring activities
• Effective analysis of data arising from monitoring and measuring activities to ensure customer satisfaction and conformity with identified requirements and to measure performance and the effectiveness of the IMS.
We will ensure that this policy is communicated and available to all relevant stakeholders as appropriate.
This policy and the IMS shall be reviewed for effectiveness and suitability as part of the management review process.
نــام : سيستمهاي نوين
موقعیت : تهران
ثبت آگهی : سه شنبه 08 تیر 1395
انقضای آگهی : یکشنبه 06 تیر 1300
بروز رساني : یکشنبه 19 دی 1389
گزارش تخلف و حذف آگهی :